Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tiffany + Manny: Downtown New Bern Engagement Session

 One of the things I love most about doing engagement sessions is getting to know the story behind the bride and groom-to-be (and of course all the wedding details!)... 

Tiffany and Manny are United States Marines.  Both being from a different part of the U.S., they fell in love in North Carolina and got engaged in New Bern, which made their decision for an engagement session location very easy!  We even took pictures at the proposal spot!  They will be getting married this fall in Arizona, the groom's home state.  Tiffany is planning her gorgeous southwestern, sunset, rock garden wedding from afar, and I have to say, I wish I could be there!!  It sounds absolutely perfect.

Best wishes to the bride and groom.  May your wedding day be amazing, and every day after...




The groom's one request:  Batman t-shirt.  I think her dress is PERFECT for the hero/heroine juxtaposition!




The statue under which Manny proposed.  I love how sweet and personal this shot is...


























No comments:

Post a Comment