Friday, January 15, 2016

Baby H's First Christmas

Another session from over Thanksgiving!

Fortunately for me, my family owns a wedding venue in my hometown called Ritchie Hill.  This means I always have a beautiful spot to take photos when I travel home!  It was my great-grandmother's house, remembered by me as my grandmother's house.  My dad and his siblings grew up there, and although I spent my early childhood in Chapel Hill, NC, my family moved into the house with my grandmother when I was in middle school and high school.  Now, completely renovated, the house hosts weddings and other events, creating beautiful memories all around.

The house & grounds provided the perfect late-autumn background for this sweet little girl's first Christmas pictures in November.  Mom had so many cute outfits packed that we HAD to switch it up a few times!  I could have taken little H's picture all day long.  She was the sweetest baby.  Spending time with her made me even more excited for our little girl's arrival in March!
















No comments:

Post a Comment